The Humming Heart

Expressing The Inexpressible


How am I supposed to open this door?
Explore the depths of this naive heart
Do I have to force it open?
Even If I stare at it for long
it evades my hacks & shuts down

If you can see me, hear me
Break it down for me
Don’t give up, keep knocking...
I hope you'll be the one
who sets off the defenses

Baby, I wish to find the password
Kept hidden from everyone
The long forgotten password.



A gentle touch, a kind smile
might be the decryption key
Don't panic, when you see
the cold hearted error message
just ignore, jump over it
Keep believing & you'll find a fix

If you can hold me, feel me
Recover the lost memory
Can you hear me calling?
It’s about time
Let's get rid of this lock together

Baby, I wish you to be only one
who knows the password
Kept hidden from everyone
The long forgotten password.



Look closer, into the dissembled soul
Look closer, find a loophole
Oh don’t be afraid, Try to guess the password
Oh don’t be afraid, Help me with the search

Someday, I wish...
I'll find the password
Kept hidden from everyone
The long forgotten password.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The heart hums something about the ineffable. It’s trying to give you a glimpse into the enigma. You can understand it, yet you can never understand it completely. It is elusive, it escapes. It is within reach, but it is not within grasp. You are always coming closer and closer to it, but you may never arrive. Still the heart waits with hope for the day someone arrives, when the distinction between the seeker and the sought disappears!

Followers

✉ Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *