The Humming Heart

Expressing The Inexpressible


They say its end of the days
Turn your back & walk away
They say the walls will block your ways
It’s time to give up & dig your own grave

It’s getting hard,
To live under the shadows grey
Is there a hope?
For I need some spark to light my way

And I just want to – live life (live life)
When they say it’s hard to – save me (save me)
Wish that I could – be free (be free)
Won’t you just – Let me be…?



Your eyes search for a lot to show
Is it out there anymore?
You chase your dreams...on & on…
Look sharp; how far off you’ve gone?

It’s getting hard
They say I should change my way
Deep down my heart
I fight to stay the same.

Don’t you realize? …

I just want to – live life (live life)
Don’t you try to – find me (find me)
Wish I could – be free (be free)
Won’t you just – Let me be…?



No matter how hard you fight the war
There’re always casualties to count
No matter how well you mask your lies
Deep down you’ll always feel wrong

So when you still have time…

Just – Live life (live life)
The day has come to – break free (break free)
I don’t care if you – hate me (like me) 
I leave your ways – To Be Me…

6 comments:

nice one..:-)

totally loved it......

@Kunal Ghosh- Thnks :) Do read & comment on the posts when you get time.

@iceprincess- Thnks dear. I really appreciate your continued support. *Cheers*

Sweet song bru YOU have a talent
Just keep if aflowing

Nvr gets old :]

Post a Comment

About this blog

The heart hums something about the ineffable. It’s trying to give you a glimpse into the enigma. You can understand it, yet you can never understand it completely. It is elusive, it escapes. It is within reach, but it is not within grasp. You are always coming closer and closer to it, but you may never arrive. Still the heart waits with hope for the day someone arrives, when the distinction between the seeker and the sought disappears!

Followers

✉ Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *