The Humming Heart

Expressing The Inexpressible


Tell me how your life is
Tell me how you feel
Tell me in soft whispers
or tell me in loud screams

Were you happy for the day?
Or were you afraid and waited for it to end?
Was it lonely going through it?
Or did you have some support to help you live?

Did you look for me
when you needed comfort?
Or was my presence
still an unknown entity

Say, Did you find solace
In someone's company?
Or are you still searching
for what gives you peace?



Tell me your dreams
Tell them to me
Tell me in soothing whispers
Or tell me in chilling screams

Were you pleased with the vision?
Or were you scared breathlessly?
Was I there by your side in the reverie?
Or did you wander off alone aimlessly?

Did you find the words
to convey your tale?
Or is it still a jumble of letters
With no meaning

Say, did you find the answers
You were looking for?
Or are you still clueless about
What you want to say to me?



Tell me a love story
Tell it to me
Tell me in hushed whispers
Or tell me in whaling screams

Let me write it in such a verse
That resonates within infinity
A story retold through the universe 
for eternity

1 comments:

nice one....

Post a Comment

About this blog

The heart hums something about the ineffable. It’s trying to give you a glimpse into the enigma. You can understand it, yet you can never understand it completely. It is elusive, it escapes. It is within reach, but it is not within grasp. You are always coming closer and closer to it, but you may never arrive. Still the heart waits with hope for the day someone arrives, when the distinction between the seeker and the sought disappears!

Followers

✉ Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *